Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Burger King's Secret Robotzz

My officemates and I watched a movie last week at Glorietta and bought some burgers and fries at Burger King to take with us. I noticed their Kids Meal promo with the words "Secret Robotzz" enticing people to buy. I like robot toys and gave this a go. Since there were different designs, I specifically asked for a robot.

The ad did not really say much except that these are "Secret Robotzz" and that they are "amazing collectable toys". I should have seen the warning sign when they misspelled "collectible." I was, of course, excited to receive a box about the size of a playing card with a really nice and colorful design.

I opened the box and got a tin can. Oooh. This looks really nice! So pretty with the rabbits and squirrel and bird on a tree! I can't wait to see the secret robotzz inside!

I opened the tin can and ... there was nothing inside! I checked the cardboard box and it said "no content inside of tin". So... this tin can was the toy?

I felt duped.

No comments: