Friday, July 11, 2008

Jollibee's Inu Yasha Anime Collection

Jollibee has come up with action figures from the anime series Inu Yasha. Well, I have watched only a couple of episodes of Inu Yasha so I'm not familiar with the series but I know enough of my anime to see nicely-executed figures from the run-of-the-mill ones.

These figures double as fun school items: Inu Yasha has a memo pad in it, Sesshomaru is a stamper, Kagome is a pen cologne (cologne not included), Kikyo is an ultra lip shine (don't know if the lip shine marterial is included though).

First off, I do appreciate the fact that the faces were painstakingly machine-painted on. But for me, the figures do not stand out. They are rather stiff, considering that Inu Yasha is an action-fantasy series. But I guess it's a fun series to collect if you're a kid, since it's not just a figure to display.

No comments: