Friday, August 8, 2008

Jollibee's Ben 10

Jollibee is currently offering toys from the Ben 10 cartoon series. I have caught a few episodes on Cartoon Network. There's this boy that has a power button in the form of a watch which he slams on when he wants to transform into an alien being of which he has many choices. See my paparazzi shot below.

Well, the toys are not anything like that. It has a nice variety though. Flying discs, a plane, pincers. I bought the clamp toy which is supposed to "clamp" on to things when you pull the lever. It's not toy-store grade clamp which can really has a strong grip. In fact, the Ben 10's hands don't even touch each other. I hope Jo-Lo will still have a kick out of it, though.

Oh, and there are toys for girls too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nagbebenta po ba kayo ng toys kung nagbebenta po kayo pls txt me sa no. ko 09354630726

Unknown said...

Nagbebenta po ba kayo ng toys kung nagbebenta po kayo txt nyo po ako ito po yung no. ko 09354630726

Unknown said...

Nagbebenta po ba kayo ng toys kung nagbebenta po kayo pls txt me sa no. ko 09354630726