Monday, November 10, 2008

McDonald's Ben10 and PowerPuff Girls


McDonald's is currently offering Ben10 action figures. There are three to choose from, each with a solid color (red, blue, or yellow). I'm not familiar with the transformations Ben makes but I can recognize the one with four arms.

The figures are made of translucent plastic and are rather sturdily built. But there are only three points of articulation: the head and the arms but I guess kids don't care much for articulation. :-). The toys look nice and detailed though, with a photo of Ben inside.

I think the toys for the girls look nicer. They're the lovable PowerPuff Girls! I just might try to buy some for collecting purposes.

1 comment:

Lisa L said...

Where was this McDonald's PowerPuff Girls set from? I've never seen the glowing eyes buttercup in the United States. Would love to find one to buy if anyone has info.